Our Latest Posts
With the warm weather right around the corner, food trucks are sure to be heating up the streets. Have a client who is looking for coverage? Check out our Mobile Concessions Eflyer for more information. Feel free to email Denise Borrelli for a quote!
- Seventy-five percent of all litigation against companies today involves employment disputes?
- The legal landscape is becoming increasingly more onerous for employers regarding their relationship with their employees?
- Almost 100,000 charges were filed with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission last year?
- As the economy continues to falter, high unemployment, layoffs and salary freezes continue to be triggers for lawsuits from disgruntled employees and ex-employees?
Every employer needs a comprehensive Employment Practices Liability (EPL) policy in their risk management portfolio to protect their business from unanticipated claims of discrimination, harassment, wrongful termination, failure to pay overtime, retaliation and other common allegations.
We offer broad EPL coverage and risk management services:
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) – $100,000 sublimit for defense and indemnity
- Defense outside the limit of liability (must purchase $500,000 limit or higher and have under 200 employees)
- Retentions as low as $1,000 (varies by state, city and class)
- Third-party discrimination and harassment option available for most classes
CA of New England would like to introduce our new remodelers program. We can cover:
- Over 25 eligible Artisan classes
- Non-structural remodeling work
- Additions, Alterations, Reconstruction
- Residential, Office, Retail, Restaurants, Warehouses
- A+ Rated Carrier
Effective 3/1/2013, please direct all correspondence to Linda Ines at email@example.com or 401-467-1183.
We want to extend our best wishes to Ed Anthony with his new endeavors.
We are confident that CA of New England will service your excess and surplus lines inquires in an efficient and professional manner.
THIS POLICY INCLUDES:
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) – $100,000 sub-limit for defense costs and loss (available in most jurisdictions)
- Defense and Settlement Provision (Hammer Clause) softened to cover 75% of defense costs and loss after insured’s final refusal to consent to settle a claim
- Defense Outside the Limit up to 200 employees if a $500,000 limit or higher is chosen
- Full Prior Acts coverage for claim-free accounts for most classes
- Punitive Damages with most favorable venue wording
included in the definition of Loss (available in most jurisdictions)
- Front and Back Pay included in the definition of Loss
- “For” wording applies to Bodily Injury/ Property Damage
- Wrongful Act definition expanded to included coverage for the
negligent violation of the Uniformed Services Employment & Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA)
- Independent Contractors are included in the definition of
- Full Severability
- Spousal Liability extended to Domestic Partners
- Final Adjudication wording for fraud exclusion
- Defense costs coverage for breach of express employment
- Retaliation carve backs for many exclusions
- Defense costs coverage for claims involving the modification
of real property
- A.M. Best rated A++ carrier
- 3 Year policy available for most classes
- Optional Third Party Discrimination and Harassment
coverage available for most classes
- Extended Reporting Periods of 1, 2, and 3 years available for 50%, 100% and 150% of the annual premium
- Free human resources consultation HELPLINE service with
unlimited calls and no time limits plus an online HR Resource
- Competitive pricing
- Timely responses to all inquiries and submissions
- Efficient and fair payment of claim
- Technical competence
For more information or for a quote, please contact Angela Guerrera.
We have the ability to provide fast quote turnaround for your Special Events. Eligible classes can be covered for General Liability, Liquor Liability or both!
- General Liability Coverage and/or Commercial Liquor Liability coverage available for events with up to 10,000 attendees per day on most risks
- The Host™ – Host Liquor Liability available for one-day events with 500 or less attendees
- Separate limits for General Liability and Host Liquor Liability
- Automatic coverage for volunteers, temporary or leased workers, and committee members
- Food and beverage Product Liability included in the General Aggregate
- Medical Payments coverage
- Coverage for damage to rented premises
- Property owner can be included as Additional Insured at no charge
GREAT COVERAGE FOR:
- Beer Gardens/Beer Tents, Concerts/Musical Performances, Festivals, Parties, Sporting Events, Motor Vehicle Events, Car Shows, Conventions/Trade Shows/Exhibits, Fund Raisers, Parades, Picnics, Weddings/Receptions and many other miscellaneous events
LIMITS OF LIABILITY:
- Limits of $1,000,000/$2,000,000 available
- Low minimum premium
- A.M. Best rated A++ carrier
For more information regarding Special Events or for a quote, please contact Denise Borrelli.
Our Personal Umbrella for Standard Applicants is designed for individuals with acceptable, but not perfect driving records, mid-sized watercraft, and/or multiple home and automobile exposures. It is available for individuals who do not have local or national name and face recognition.
- True Umbrella coverage
- Limits available up to $10,000,000 for risks that qualify
- $25,000 of Excess Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists coverage included in the basic premium. Additional excess UM/UIM limits are available
- Personal Injury Protection automatically included when provided by underlying coverage
- First dollar coverage for Non-owned Watercraft and Recreational Vehicles
- A.M. Best rated A++ carrier
- Coverage available for vehicles, motorcycles, jet skis and
- Underlying coverage on a Personal lines form except for underlying Business Auto or Garage forms
- One at fault accident
- Up to four violations in the household
- Unlimited number of watercraft if less than 25 feet
- Up to one watercraft 26-50 feet
- Fast and easy access to quote this product on our website
- Quick turnaround time on submissions
- Superior Policy Issuance
For more information regarding Personal Umbrellas or for a quote, please contact Denise Borrelli.