Our Latest Posts
With the warm weather right around the corner, food trucks are sure to be heating up the streets. Have a client who is looking for coverage? Check out our Mobile Concessions Eflyer for more information. Feel free to email Denise Borrelli for a quote!
- Seventy-five percent of all litigation against companies today involves employment disputes?
- The legal landscape is becoming increasingly more onerous for employers regarding their relationship with their employees?
- Almost 100,000 charges were filed with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission last year?
- As the economy continues to falter, high unemployment, layoffs and salary freezes continue to be triggers for lawsuits from disgruntled employees and ex-employees?
Every employer needs a comprehensive Employment Practices Liability (EPL) policy in their risk management portfolio to protect their business from unanticipated claims of discrimination, harassment, wrongful termination, failure to pay overtime, retaliation and other common allegations.
We offer broad EPL coverage and risk management services:
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) – $100,000 sublimit for defense and indemnity
- Defense outside the limit of liability (must purchase $500,000 limit or higher and have under 200 employees)
- Retentions as low as $1,000 (varies by state, city and class)
- Third-party discrimination and harassment option available for most classes
CA of New England would like to introduce our new remodelers program. We can cover:
- Over 25 eligible Artisan classes
- Non-structural remodeling work
- Additions, Alterations, Reconstruction
- Residential, Office, Retail, Restaurants, Warehouses
- A+ Rated Carrier
Effective 3/1/2013, please direct all correspondence to Linda Ines at firstname.lastname@example.org or 401-467-1183.
We want to extend our best wishes to Ed Anthony with his new endeavors.
We are confident that CA of New England will service your excess and surplus lines inquires in an efficient and professional manner.