- Seventy-five percent of all litigation against companies today involves employment disputes?
- The legal landscape is becoming increasingly more onerous for employers regarding their relationship with their employees?
- Almost 100,000 charges were filed with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission last year?
- As the economy continues to falter, high unemployment, layoffs and salary freezes continue to be triggers for lawsuits from disgruntled employees and ex-employees?
Every employer needs a comprehensive Employment Practices Liability (EPL) policy in their risk management portfolio to protect their business from unanticipated claims of discrimination, harassment, wrongful termination, failure to pay overtime, retaliation and other common allegations.
We offer broad EPL coverage and risk management services:
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) – $100,000 sublimit for defense and indemnity
- Defense outside the limit of liability (must purchase $500,000 limit or higher and have under 200 employees)
- Retentions as low as $1,000 (varies by state, city and class)
- Third-party discrimination and harassment option available for most classes
Contact Brendan Mullally for additional information and quoting.