Monthly Archive: July 2012
We have the ability to provide fast quote turnaround for your Special Events. Eligible classes can be covered for General Liability, Liquor Liability or both!
- General Liability Coverage and/or Commercial Liquor Liability coverage available for events with up to 10,000 attendees per day on most risks
- The Host™ – Host Liquor Liability available for one-day events with 500 or less attendees
- Separate limits for General Liability and Host Liquor Liability
- Automatic coverage for volunteers, temporary or leased workers, and committee members
- Food and beverage Product Liability included in the General Aggregate
- Medical Payments coverage
- Coverage for damage to rented premises
- Property owner can be included as Additional Insured at no charge
GREAT COVERAGE FOR:
- Beer Gardens/Beer Tents, Concerts/Musical Performances, Festivals, Parties, Sporting Events, Motor Vehicle Events, Car Shows, Conventions/Trade Shows/Exhibits, Fund Raisers, Parades, Picnics, Weddings/Receptions and many other miscellaneous events
LIMITS OF LIABILITY:
- Limits of $1,000,000/$2,000,000 available
- Low minimum premium
- A.M. Best rated A++ carrier
For more information regarding Special Events or for a quote, please contact Denise Borrelli.
Our Personal Umbrella for Standard Applicants is designed for individuals with acceptable, but not perfect driving records, mid-sized watercraft, and/or multiple home and automobile exposures. It is available for individuals who do not have local or national name and face recognition.
- True Umbrella coverage
- Limits available up to $10,000,000 for risks that qualify
- $25,000 of Excess Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists coverage included in the basic premium. Additional excess UM/UIM limits are available
- Personal Injury Protection automatically included when provided by underlying coverage
- First dollar coverage for Non-owned Watercraft and Recreational Vehicles
- A.M. Best rated A++ carrier
- Coverage available for vehicles, motorcycles, jet skis and
- Underlying coverage on a Personal lines form except for underlying Business Auto or Garage forms
- One at fault accident
- Up to four violations in the household
- Unlimited number of watercraft if less than 25 feet
- Up to one watercraft 26-50 feet
- Fast and easy access to quote this product on our website
- Quick turnaround time on submissions
- Superior Policy Issuance
For more information regarding Personal Umbrellas or for a quote, please contact Denise Borrelli.
If you are having trouble finding workers compensation coverage for hard to place classes then look no further. Continental Agency of CT, Inc. has an array of markets we work with. We have direct quoting authorization in our office with Berkley Net and AmTrust!
Here’s a list of a few of our other Workers Comp markets:
- Public Service Mutual
- The Hartford
- Tower Insurance
- QBE (Praetorian)
- Seabrite Insurance and many more
Our volume size with these carriers gives us some flexibility with rates and difficult classes that other brokers do not have access to.
Continental can write coverage with mods as high as 1.75!
Our minimum premium is as low as $500 and our maximum premium is $1 million.
New ventures and no prior coverage are not a problem.
Our carriers even offer direct billing.
Some of the classes we have recently written are:
- Health Care
- Fuel Oil
- Iron & Steel and more
For more information or to get a quote, please contact Brendan Mullally.
Continental Agency of CT, Inc. offers Comprehensive General Liability, Professional Liability and Property coverage for Adult Daycares. Coverages include:
- Directors and Officers Liability now available
- Coverage available for Medical or Social Adult Daycares
- Volunteers included as Insureds
- Employees as Insureds by endorsement
- Property Enhancement form available
- GL limits available up to $2,000,000 each occurrence/$2,000,000 aggregate
- Sexual Molestation limits up to $3,000,000/$3,000,000
- Defense is OUTSIDE the limits
- Damage to Premises Rented to You up to $100,000
- Medical Payments up to $5,000
- Occurrence-based coverage
- Additional Insured available
- Employee Benefits Liability
- Commercial Property is available for Buildings, Business Personal Property & Loss of Earnings
- Property Extension/Enhancement endorsement includes personal effects and property of others, valuable papers, property off premises, signs, sewer and drain backup, etc.
- Property Floaters available to cover Equipment and Tools
For more information regarding Adult Daycares or for a quote, please contact Denise Borrelli.